Friday, June 25, 2004

Good ole Sidney

Well, I went home today with a friend of mine...Jersey girl and I took a little trip to the ole homestead. It was really fun. I have been home with Chris way too much this week and was really ready to spend some real girl time away today. I woke up early, got ready and then got out of the house...No one but me and the Lord and Cole were awake..It was great. I kissed everyone goodbye, left a love note to my Wesley (nickname derived from the princess bride...)and then got the heck out o' here...Jersey girl and I headed to Sidney for a couple of reasons. We went to my jewlers, and then on the hunt for border for my entry way. The biggest reason thought was that we just wanted a short rode trip. We stopped at the church I grew up in which my mother in law is the church secretary and was greeted with a big hug. Then we headed to SHS and I sang the Sidney fight song for Jer. We went by the 2 houses I grew up in and then by Chris's house. His parents have lived in the same house for 26 years...We then headed to the cemetery...Sounds a little odd to take a friend to where you mother is buried but I was so close that I had to stop. Of course I always say I won't cry and I ended up just bursting out into tears...Jer was great though...She is so understanding and really encourages me. Then we headed to one of favorite places my Maw Maw's house. I had chance to see her and get loved on...Which if you know me is one of my favorite things to get....Better than cake and money put together...:) Jersey girl and I had some really good talks about life, sex..., life, life, life, our little girls, our mothers, our life....It was great but I was so tired when we got home. I missed Chris and Macee today even though it was great to get away. Getting ready to clean the house quick....We are having the Friday night bon fire with some new friends..Looking forward to that...jammin to my boyfriend....I am a devout David Crowder lover and yes...I think he is so hot....Small scrawny ass and all....heheheh:) Macee is running around in a sweatshirt, diaper and high heels and Chris is singing as loud as possible saying "We're gonna sing like we're saved"...Welcome to life at the Dilbones.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home