Thursday, July 08, 2004

Home...

We went to the lake this week with Chris's fam. It was great. His mom and dad are wonderful. It also really great because we stay for free and get to spend time together. The lake is really relaxing for me. We do a lot of nothing...that's all good. I am learning this week how futile some things in life are. I spent a lot of time thinking at the lake. I know it must be scary for some of you to imagine:) But, I have...well I am getting closer to the Lord, I suppose the best way to put it is that I am so in love with the Lord. I like him...I think that although I don't always understand him, that, that is okay. I like Jesus. I know that sounds g-a-y..we spell it..don't want a two year old yelling.."that's gay"...no,no now she will just yell that's g-a-y momma...so anyhow, I think a lot of folks are missing out on what God has to offer them. I can say that because I have been there, and perhaps I still am at times. I am not saying that in a judgmental way. Just Sara Dilbone version...aka sdv...I think we all at times get wrapped up in the "stuff" of life...I do..do you? Did I say that I love Jesus...
Anyhow spent two hours in the ER last night...Macee has this fever, nasty looking throat thingy. Please pray for her...Zpack is a life saver.
A friend of mine who was an alcoholic and drug adict came home about a year ago but has been living with her parents, she got to move into an apartment of her own...she seems to be doing well and we gave her a little house warming party tonight...she was so thrilled and I am really proud of her. Pray that the Lord keeps her going...We have a kitten...I named her Lucy Lu...not sure why...had some cold stone creamery ice cream tonight...If I come up missing someday...I am in the back yard rolling in it...it's that good....Man I love Jesus...If you read my hubby's blog you will see that he had some pink smash at the Old fire house winery placey thingy...well I did too and unlike him I enjoyed every minute of it...I slept really well...well over and out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

I'm glad you blogged, I had missed reading your thoughts. Sounds like you guys had a great and relaxing vacation. I'll be praying for Macee. Thanks for the pictures of her and Rye. They are adorable!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home