Friday, July 09, 2004

Bugs

I hate bugs, and living in the country there are a lot o' bugs. Tonight after spending some time with a great group of pals, including the "hump daddy"...don't ask and no I don't mean Chris...Although that would be a great nickname for my Wesley...so anyhow, we came home and our friend Mike was using our garage again to work on his car. I love the fact that he feels like he can come in and out whenever, that is what it is all about...pray for Mike he knows the Lord, but does not claim him as his savior and is not sure if he ever will...anyhow, back to the bugs...or should I say "bug"...it's like midnight when this all took place, and when I am really tired I get really giddy, so here I am bent over laughing at something Mike says and I suddenly feel something in my shirt moving...no not my boob silly, but in the shoulder area...so I look in my shirt and catch a glimpse of something black in my bright pink shirt, I then begin screaming "Mike don't look", "O my gosh don't look, there is a freakin bug in my shirt, get it out get it out..." I then proceed to rip my shirt off and run into the dining room where I stand with no shirt on and Mike in the other room, screaming "Chris get it, get it"...it was so funny....it ended up being some kind of beetle. So my new phrase for everything, good or bad is "that's jacked up". So the whole bug thingy is "jacked up" majorally. And O'yeah...this clock thingy on my blog is wrong..the other night I am typing like at midnight and I look at my post the next day and it says 8:00 or so. So for the record as of the Dilbone time clock it is 1:10 a.m. and Chris and Mike are still talking...I have to go to bed or get out of the same room because my stomach hurts really bad and I think that if I could really fart loud I would feel better, so that means I really want to be alone for that one...Sorry for TMI or as my kids call it that means too much 411, but it's my thoughts and what you see (or hear) is what you get....over and out...can't wait to make out with...my pillow. See ya Good night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I always knew you were a closet exhibitionist. However, can an exhibitionist truly be closet? Prolly not. FYI... I created my own blog just so I could say that.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Cool, where can I find you? I think Mike enjoyed the action....hahahah

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home