Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Summer!

So summer is here....yahhhh!
I love the sunshine...
Things are okay here. Yes I did break my foot, and 3 toes...my foot is healing well....my big toe is still a real pain...I go back in about a week to find out about getting a pin in it...I am praying healing over my toe...I do not want a pin....So yes, I broke it falling down the steps to our basement....running from a spider...just incase you did not hear...go ahead...laugh...I told my dad that the spider was as big as my rear end...so I talk to my grandma and she says "Sara Anne, your dad said the spider was as big as your butt; well dear if it was that big, it must have been a real whopper"....yeah...thanks Maw..:)
So anyhow, I am celebrating with you Stetlers. Little Even is a handsome little dude...I have been and will continue to pray for the whole crew....
Also:
Please anyone who reads this, please pray for my family. My dad and step mom are going through some troubles...that puts it mildly. They both love the Lord so much, and are hurting so bad right now. My initial reaction is to be the fixer....but this is going to take a miracle to "fix". I know people are tired of hearing about this, but I am heart broken...really...to the core. It is a big mess that only God can clean up....I need the Lord in a big way right now. I know he is faithful, I know that he is in control. I claim our family for his glory....
"Then sings my soul, my savior God to thee, How great thou art, How great thou art
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, thy power throughout the universe display...then sings my soul....my savior God to thee...how great thou art...how great thou art"
How great you really are. You hold the universe, you hold us too...thank you for that promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Who's tired of hearing about this?

I'm not.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

I run from spiders too! Did you kill it? Or is it still living breading many more giant spider babies?

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home