Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The journey hard at times.
Relationships you thought that mattered, that were just Sunday morning connections...lost....that's hard sometimes. But making relationships that have lasted, making them stronger, feels great....
Learning a new way of life....wow...abiding...yes.
Purging the crap I fill(ed) my life with...filling myself with wholeness...wow... abiding...yes...
Understanding what grace really is...way cool...getting rid of this person I call "self"...is so hard. I hate that part of me...but standing in the reassurance that my God is in control. Finding the song, "Great is thy faithfulness" as a part of my worship...so powerful in my life...so cool.
Anyhow...all things amazing when you walk hand in hand with a friend named Jesus.
Something also amazing...a little girl with way cool pink cowgirl boots...that she sleeps in, stands naked in and loves to show them off...someone name Danielle spoiled her...she is so cute in these boots, enjoy the pics...they are priceless.








3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Way too adorable!!!! That Macee, she can't help but make me smile. She takes after her mother that way.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Yeah, whoever got her those pink cowgirl boots... freakin' genius!

Yeah, hope my arm's not broken from patting myself on the back.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

Too much for words... What a girl!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home