Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Dayton Bound

Today I am headed to spend a week with my sister (Dawn)...I am so excited, I don't often get to spend time with her like this. My brother in law Brian is headed to Guatemala on a missions trip,(pray for his safety and that this trip will be blessed) my sister has three kids Shawn -14, Isaiah 2, (he will be 3 in Aug.,) and Esther, 3 months. Macee is looking so forward to seeing her Zayzay. They are so cute together, they get along so well and get into so much trouble. She will pretty much do whatever he says. Anyhow, looking forward to making some great memories with the kids and my sister. Thursday I am spending time with my grandma...she is the most amazing woman, I cant wait to see her too.
I had a long discussion with someone yesterday. I have come to the conclusion that this world just needs real undying love for each other. The concepts of unconditional love is lost especially in the church as we know it. As soon as someone knows of your sins, I think that they change their ideas about you. I know I am sometimes still caught up in that trap like.."well if they do that I am sure they are..."Etc. It's so hard to remember in Christ's eyes, my sins are as big or as little as someone on death row. I want to love unconditionally even when I am hurt by someone. I know it is hard, I have been there a few times. I just pray that I can continue to love regardless. I am not saying you let people walk all over you, but....it's all about loving and valuing who people are. I want to be more like Jesus in this way. Pray for my friend though there is a lot on their plate and I am not sure where it is all going...it's a little scary though for everyone involved....I have such a peace about it, but just pray though for a great healing.
Well off to Dayton I go, I get my first taste of Chipotle (not sure how to spell it) tonight for supper...from what I hear I will love it, I just hope it goes down. Over and out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

enjoy your week with Dawn and your Chipotle. I'm sure you will have a great time.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yum...

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home