Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The weird way things show up when you need them.....

Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus...
He showed up today in a "earthly way" just when I needed him....

I found a card today from my mom....so way cool....
On the outside the cards says: "Its you and God against that giant mountain...You can do this...go find your valley of dreams with him...
Inside: You are strong, I tell you. You can do it!
Written by momma (in her sweet handwriting) are these words: "I believe in you. Always have. Always will. I will love you forever!" Mom
Tears...
Encouragement...
Bittersweet....
Words from momma and divine intervention from a messy room....with help from above...
feeling whipped, down and defeated lately...
moments like this...feeling like I just got hugged from my mom and Jesus...
Priceless
Cherish your today...

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

I will pray with you for your spirit to lighten. Sorry you are feeling so blah. love, MA B

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home