Thursday, January 19, 2006

A penny anyone....

Things I said outloud today.....
!."O' crap"......I am not sure what to do about that".....(Macee stayed home today with bronchitis and I called in sick....they called 10 subs and all subs in the district were in use...there was a training of some sort and tons of teachers were already out....so my teachers aide basically did my job...shhh don't tell anyone....)
2. "I love cuddling with you baby girl"...."You are such a sweetie"
3. "MACEE...I am going to count to three and you better be getting your shoes on now!"
4. "I love you daddy, thanks for taking good care of your girls".....
5. "SHUT UP...NO WAY...SERIOUSLY....SHUT UP....HAHAHAH....REALLY....SHUT UP...ahahahahh" (this was all in a very excited loud scream sorta way...it was the good kind of Shut UP!
6. "Hi, my daughter is staring at you because you look like her father"....
7. "Yes Macee, your daddy is a big boy"....under my breath..."a really big boy"....sorry I had to type it...just smile you know you are
8. "You both are nuts".......
9. "Really?"
10. "O' I crack myself up".....

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

you are such a blessing to be around! I love your comments. And I did smile! :) actually I laughed out loud. Anywayz, let me know if you are really going to try what you said earlier tonight. I'm open. It'll be fun... and I trust you. Love ya!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

love you
you crack me up

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home