Sunday, January 22, 2006

Random thoughts.....

I got a letter from a friend in high school....it was sooooo good to hear from you Beth....we have to hook up and catch up....our lives are so parallel...
Had a great time singing in the van the other night.....something about "Save a horse".......it still makes me laugh to think about it.....
Good times and great food last night with JT and TT....you guys are so fun....
In laws are coming to visit today...looking forward to seeing them...I miss them and love when they come to visit....Macee can't wait to see her grandma and grandpa....
Watching Macee sing to David Crowder and singing praise her Lord....soooo cute....
Well better go....fam is at the door.....
Looking forward to house church tonight.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Hey, I've heard of that song and I am blushing!!!!!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Yeah, we need to get that song at iTunes or something so we can blare it at a moment's notice. Nothing like cowboys to perk you up. Or cowboy sweatshirts to make you blush! I love that even the simplest things are fun with us!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home