Monday, January 09, 2006

Dang I'm a bum....

I have wanted to blog for a while now, but things have been soooo busy...The holidays were great...Macee is now 4... What a gift she is. Such a little lady...and so fun. I love her. She makes me laugh, makes me cry and makes me grin from ear to ear.....wow...what a gift...
Things are good here....
My list of things from the past month:
*Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
*Happy 4th Birthday Macee Donna Dilbone
*I REALLY missed my mom during the Holidays
*My Jesus is in control
*I don't always understand his plans
*I think my mom and Luis have met
*great times lately with my Dad....wow....
*so sick of hearing people complain about dumb stuff...like 2 cent stamps etc.
*My God gives second chances...
*I like this house church stuff...it has been good.
*struggling to fit in this house church stuff a little bit anyhow....sometimes I feel..if you are not "all read up and current" on what everyone else is reading, I feel like it seems your not part of the up and up....there is more to it than books....to me it's people...I don't need a book right now, I have the Holy Spirit and love to love people....maybe I will need books later...:]....It's great to learn from books but that is not what life is all about 24 hours a day....I am not dissing anyone...just my thoughts....
*so thankful for my hubby...
*thanks for Lunch...curly head from BG
*stories about thbg@s
*really great friends
*my sister is so awesome
*spending time with my moms side of the family. Congrats Ben and Jessica....great to see my Aunt and my Uncles, and spend time with my cousins....wow I miss them too. It was great to see all of them...
*I love you Chandi Shah...cannot wait to see you....
*We are so blessed
*headed to have coffee at the ice arena with my friend....time to catch up...
I CHERISH EVERY MOMENT...
.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

I often feel the same way--not reading the same things, thinking the same things--I've struggled with that a lot too. I'm starting to learn that maybe I provide some balance to all the intellectualism! When I have time to read, I'm checking out the latest People magazine, is that terrible!!

I'm quite sure your mom and Luis have met. Thank you for your phone call last week. Thank you for caring and praying.
Love you.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

I enjoy your blogs Ms. Dilbone. I think Luis and Kimberli have met too, he would recognize her, she looks just like Ms. Kerri!!

4:06 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Loved having lunch with you, love the fact that you're one of my best friends, even when we go through our own stuff. I know you know what that means. And if you didn't get it yet, I left a message on your cell about the latest "tbg@s" story. The plot thickens.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home