Friday, July 07, 2006

Please pray....

This week we took Macee to the doctor...she (for the second time) has developed a red raised rash on her face...the doctor at first told us it is an allergic reaction...this time it got worse. We went to the doctor again...again it "could" be an allergic reaction or it could be something more serious....possibly Lupus. We will get the test results to find out if it is Lupus on Monday afternoon.
Please join with me in prayer for Macee. She is a walking, (well running usually) little miracle. This is hard for me. I remain faithful and in belief of his great healing hand, but have to talk the fear down. I have given her over to the Lord on a daily basis for the past 4 years...Through all the hospital stays etc. the Lord has renewed his strength in her. She is an awesome little peanut....please pray. Pray for complete healing, pray for her body to be whole, pray for her organs, (we prayed over them when she was so very tiny)...and still do today. Pray that her spirit can feel the Lords presence even at her little age...
He is faithful...I do know that, I have lived it...yes, he has always been faithful to me.
Pray, pray, pray!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Sarah, I have been praying since Jenny spoke to me today and will continue to do so. We will also be bringing Macee before the Lord with our house church on Sunday. We believe in a healing, miracle-making Savior!

Sincerely,
Rebecca Hartman

6:29 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

I love you. We will all be praying.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home