Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Yeah...

So I finally made it Dayton, Yeah....I have had a great time already. The kids are hilarious. Brian called at 1:00 am to say that they had arrived safely. That made Dawn feel a lot better. My trip to Dayton took a little longer than expected. We got in a huge traffic jam on the way and it took 46 minutes (yes 46 not 45) to go a 1/2 mile. Needless to say, it took forever. I had to go pee so bad that I ended up undoing my pants and putting a diaper on...I then sat there after all the struggles to get the diaper in the right place without every truck driver watching, I then realize that there is no real way that I can go through with this...(Stop laughing). So I then ride all the way to Cridersville with a diaper on. So the cops completely reroute us off of the interstate, so I finally get to where (this is about 2 hours later) there is a gas station, I got so excited that I pee my pants...no not really, I get to the gas station, and as I am getting Macee out of the car, I secretly take off the diaper...so I get inside the station and walk in and there is about 15 people in line ahead of me...yes to use the bathroom. So I stood there and pleaded the blood of Christ....I just couldn't come this far and then pee my pants...So for the climax...I made it...I did not pee my pants, and I even made friends with the lady in front of me. So I finally got to Dayton, ate at Chipotle and loved it and then we went to this place called Ritters frozen custard...we will go there before I leave again...It was so good. Then I threw it all up...So anyway things have been fun. We are headed today to the park with the kids to play in the fountains and then Dawn is getting her hair cut..and eyebrows done. I think I will too but I am too afaird that I will say "mother" in front of the kids when they rip that crap off of my eyes...I'll let you know. Slept with my sister last night, the dogs (2) dogs the baby and 2 toddlers. Needless to say I am tired....off I go to clean up for the day..Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home