Saturday, April 23, 2005

I HATE being sick!

So as you can see from my title...I am sick...I hate this. I have pneumonia. I started feeling sick on Tuesday night. And like always I did not listen to my body and slow down. I went to work Wed, and Thursday...only on Thurs. to find myself actually laying down while the kids were at recess. I woke up Friday feeling like I had been stabbed in the chest. Passed out briefly and then ended up in the er...such good drama and I am not even exaggerating...I love a good story...TOO BAD it sucks and is about me....I hate being sick, I am bored, and lonely...I wish my sister were closer...I have had an interesting few days...So anyhow.
Yes, I spoke at Rachels funeral. It was so hard. It was as if we were all trying really hard to celebrate her life, but we were all so heart broken. It was beautiful and such a struggle all in one.
And I know this is a short one. I just needed to do something productive. Chris and Macee are finally home with our supper so I better go. I will write more later. Sorry to vent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

I hate being sick too! If I still lived in BG I would have come over and been with you. I know that Chris is a good husband. Sickness sucks but good husbands make it much easier.

God bless you Sara and your family. Miss you all...

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home