Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hi my name is Sara....

Hi, I am here. Finally. I have been so busy...words cannot express....I have been in conflict within...the two together added to my month and a half or so writers block.
169 pages later...I have written... to turn into the state...54 hours....Something we SPed teachers call HELL....actually called Alternate Assessments....I am so tired...I have worked so hard....I tell my friend I don't want to blog because I don't want to whine...yes I am whining.....54 hours is a lot of time on one project....o' well the Lord has helped me through...as always...one more chapter in my book. Yes someday I will write a book on the years of my teaching.
I am learning and changing daily...questions go unanswered about life, it's direction, grieving changes from pain to wanting to do what I missed out on....Christ becoming my protector, friend, and lover....changes are good, hard, and awesome all at once....
Lily Sterba is on her way..hopefully tomorrow...can't wait....She will be so loved...
Tuesday night is now gathering....Armbrusters are here...better go...Love to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

It made my day to see your post, glad you're back!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home