Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Just a few things

So I got to make a candle with my sister in law...I think it will be one of my new hobbies...It was so fun and theraputic at the same time. Please, If you would like...check out her website...I know for a fact that her candles are all natural, no soot, extra strong, and they burn so even...Bec says "buy them damnit"...here is her website...the candles are part of her income...you would be a great help to her...so enough of my commerical...here is her website...spicecupboardprimitives.com.
Things are still a little crazy...I called my dad at home and my dad said Rachel is now unresponsive...ahhhh...I now have a huge cold sore..stress anybody? Then my dad says to me..."Pappy (my grandpa) is in the hospital..." They are not sure why, and what is going on"...so once again could you please pray for the crew of people. I am sorry I ask for your prayers. I hate to be a whinner........but I know people need it. Thanks
Think on these things...think on these things...I keep telling myself that...better go...see ya

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

Hey, don't be concerned about asking people to pray. This is what we do. Right? That is what the love of God is all about.

I read this today. It is simple and good. "I'm off and running and I'm not turning back." (Phillipians 3:14 Message Bible)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home