Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Rachel Marie Pinson

We call her "Sissy"....Her given name is "Rachel Marie Pinson"...today her heavenly father called her "his child"...she is there...with him. She is no longer fighting. She believed of her own healing...today she was embraced by our Lord. Our Christ looked into her eyes and said..."Well done, well done"...that sums her up, she was, is , will be the best Rachel I will ever know. My heart is killing me...I miss her already...I wonder if she danced, or just stood in awe...I wonder if my mom was elbowing Jesus saying "come on...it's my turn". I wonder if Rachel told my mom how much we love and miss her. She promised me she would tell my momma what Macee looks like...I know there are not tears in heaven. But my mom always cried with tears of joy. Do you think she cried to hear our names? Not out of saddens but out of joy?
Sissy.............Well done Sweetie...As it is said in our family, from the deepest part of my soul....I Love You Forever. See you there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

When I was praying for Rachel on Tuesday I felt that it was almost time for her to find some rest. She has found that now and her body has been healed. I'm praying for you and your family.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home