Friday, December 17, 2004

The list!

It's Friday!
1. Thank God....
2. No, no... puke today....no...no...only LICE in Room 125.....
3. Ready for sleep...
4. A sick and moody baby girl and bald guy both are.... AHHHHH
5. A great fun and exciting night playing cards with best friends....
6. Someone coming to the rescue of the "baby" after the pug attack...really sweet...guess you had to be there....
7. Sweet words from my girl....about my mom...
9. Can't wait for tomorrow...really, my dad and step mom are coming up...and I miss them and can't wait to spend some time with them.
10. Got an awesome email from my dad today...made me cry...
11. Thinking about spending Christmas morning with my little family...on our own for the first time in our lives for about 3 hours Christmas morning....I love the idea...can't wait to make memories here and then go home to spend time with fam! Yeah!
12. I love David Crowder...
13. I don't want to sin and don't like to sin... I feel like Paul...
14. But I am growing!
15. I am a saved by the blood born again heaven bound kid....and I don't deserve it.....but wow.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

Sounds like life in BG is good! I think about you every day right now. I look at my snowman lamp you gave me for Christmas a few years ago sitting on my kitchen counter and it makes me miss you guys.
I need your address. I have a Christmas card and a picture of two little rugrats to send to you!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Kerri, I was thinking that I needed to tell you what a difference you made in my life. The change in who I am..who I am becomming started with you. With you loving me the way you do/did...for being real with me....thank you for being that wonderful friend. You are loved Ker...thank you for all the times we laughed till we cried and for a wonderful listening ear. I love you and wish you and Er and the boys a wonderful Christmas. We miss you and have to see you soon....Our address is 13194 Dirlam Rd. BG OH 43402 Kiss the boys and tell Er we said hello. We love you both....Hey also is has been great reading your moms thoughts...you know me...desperate to hear the heart of a mother...thank you for sharing her with those of us who just need to hear a mothers heart....You too are an aswesome mommy..I am proud of you. Merry Christmas. Love ya sis.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Stetlers said...

me again...
Happy Birthday Miss Macee!
Three years ago we were a little nervous about your arrival, but here you are, three years old, and both you and your mommy are happy and healthy.
Happy New Years Dilbone family!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home