Friday, December 31, 2004

Hello...Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Macee Donna!!!

It is I the blogger slacker...but, here I am...finally alone...no one around. This is the first time in about two weeks...what do I do? Macee is napping and Chris is headed to the church.....Two cakes in the oven, one more to go...Yes, Happy Birthday Macee...our little 2lb. 13oz. bundle is now 3 years old...typing it makes me want to cry. She has come so far, and amazes me more and more everyday. She is funny....Referring to herself as a "loud talker" when she is using a really loud voice to say everything....counting how many turds she has pooped in the toilet...but it is Macee style..in her loud talker voice.."Momma I have one, two , three turds!", she is cute...ofcourse....she is so strong willed (can't imagine where in the world she gets that from)....I cannot even begin to tell you how strong willed...ask Tina and Dan, they have seen some of the best of the stories, yet she is so sensitive...many times when I cry over a commercial or something...yes, I cry over commercials. She will want to kiss me and then say "are you happy now Mommy"?.....she is a great mommy to her dollys...she is soooo girl...loves to cook for her daddy and loves to feed her babys and sing to them....she is so sweet...when she's not tired:)....she is dreams and realities and joy and triumph and MIRACLE all wrapped up in her little tiny blonde haired blue eyed 22 pound body....my dearest one....I will truly love you forever.... Happy Birthday!
Christmas was good, new, weird, at times frustrating....and fun......all in about 2 days...We spent Christmas eve with the Weiss's, had a great time with them....had church and then Chris continued the wonderful evening by reading the Christmas story to Macee and I in our living room with only the Christmas tree lights on...yes I cried....tears of feeling blessed to be in our home, with my hubby and little one, blessed to have been loved by this little Christ child, blessed to have been raised in a home were every year we sat as a family, extended family and all and read the Christmas story...a little sad.....bittersweet I suppose........Christmas morning was way cool...a little odd too...I have now finally spent my first Christmas away from my daddy...it was really hard on Christmas eve, not to be home with him....and Christmas morning was good, but I missed my parents a lot...but I fixed the traditional Rucker Christmas morning breakfast...and it was gooooooddd.....after we opened gifts we sat as our little family and had breakfast....it was great creating our new memories and watching Macee enjoy the time....but growing up and changing things is a little bittersweet...that would be a great word to keep in mind for my Christmas....
Time with our families then was great....Chris was in rare form...we laughed so hard at him...I really needed to spend time with my family and Chris's too, although it was a little hetic at times, it was great....many new memories, many bittersweet thoughts, great times had by all......true feelings stuffed...that's okay though, time to move on and get over it.....not just my moms death...just weird, learning and growing stuff...I felt so blessed is the best way to put it....love to all better go...oddly enough the timer for the cakes is going off and Macee is crying...time to sign off. Later.... Please please please pray for my cousin Rachel......please...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I don't know what you mean by "strong-willed." She just didn't want another bite of egg--that's all. Sheer determination is what I call it!

12:17 PM  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Thanks for your kind words. I didn't know you read my blog!

:)

MAB (middle aged blogger!)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home