Thursday, December 16, 2004

Mommy and Macee blogging together! Enjoy !

Hello!hjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
gchcfe hgtgyehfgttttt. Macee says it is my turn now...yeah. Okay so it's not mommy's turn. jndeeeeeeeeeeeee aqmaceeddddddddddddddddddddddddddqwbjo=hh
Okay so it is really me this time. I have finally gotten 10 min. to blog a little.
Last night on my walk...it was so cold and windy... but the sunset was so beautiful...many colors...orange, red, pink, purple and blue...I felt so good in his presence etc...I jogged part of the way...needless to say I was pooped when I got done....But it was so awesome...I swear that sunset was for me....Thanks Jesus...
Today however, I had a really crazy day. I had another student throw up today in my classroom. This time it was right in front of my desk...it almost hit my pen collection...that would have been bad:)so then we could not get a hold of her mom, the nurse had to go pound on the door awhile only to get a pissed off, really sleepy mom...then...My little Audri was screaming her head off so bad today too that one of my aides started crying because she felt so bad for her....the police had to end up coming because a third grader was out of control..the nurse was in our room trying to get Audri to stop screaming and then got called to the office to help restrain this third grader kid....my downs girl was plugging her ears saying "Audee go home!"....it was nuts.......so now I am home and how appropriately the song "Take me to Funky town" is playing.....please someone take me too.....But in the middle of all this crap at school there is a bunch of church crap, family crap too...BUT...I feel so blessed though....I love the Lord, my family and actually I started laughing at how funny things were today....Christmas is on its way...then Macee's third birthday....can't wait to celebrate with her for Christmas then her day....she can't wait for her "Happy Birthday"....anyhowMany memories to make......see ya....Shreck 2 is on...gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home