Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Summer...

Hello summer! It's 9:23 the first week or so of June and it's 76 degree's this early...high of 90 today...yeah...School is out....I am so bored. I worked so hard the past few months...and the last 3 days have been non stop, i have a million things to do here at home, time to spend with Macee and Chris....but i am bored. I miss the craziness that comes with dealing with adults and kids alike at school, I am not complaining, just learning to slow down and be okay with a sort of quiet day.
Chris has been the hardest working man known to man on this whole earth. We are putting in a brick patio out front, we are using some of our income tax return to improve our home, we also thought that this would be a great place to hang out with folks, and meet neighbors...it was quoted to us that it would cost around 1,500.....NOT HERE...Chris laughed...so guess who has worked his butt off...he has been truly amazing...there was so much to do out there, and already today he is laying the bricks....Chris says that it won't be the best patio known to man, but it's one of those things that about make me cry..he is doing it to make it special for me...a swing and a cup of coffee on the front patio...sounds like some great memories...my mom and dad has some of the best times laughing and talking, i suppose crying too, it took place on the front porch...wow...Chris thanks for making it so special...not to mention that you are pretty hot and look good with buff arms working so hard....but really thanks for doing things that make it special for me and Macee.
We are planning to get Macee into gymnastics this summer and take her to the library a lot...i cannot wait to see how she would do with things like this. I think she is bored too...we have planned to keep somewhat of a schedule this summer, to help make it not so difficult for Macee...also we are planning to cut back on things, give more, take less, use the cloths line, and doing a better job of continuing to be good stewards of our money...
Did anyone see the Brad Pitt interview....wow, I sat there and cried....man he needs Jesus...he is like one of those people that love like the Lord but...i am not sure what he heart is, but i know he wants to help others.....wow.....it makes me want to go to Africa and adopt and baby girl....or go and try to help. He has a great desire to cut the amount of poverty, if we would just give.....man what a brilliant idea....
So I am finally starting my candle business....I will be posting the scents etc. and the prices. It would be great to get orders etc. I am using my profits to help pay off my credit cards in the quest to become debt free from credit cards....anyhow, the name of my candle company will be called "Donna's house" Candles that make you feel at home...you know warm and cozy...Comfortable and smelling like mom's house...Whew i love candles...can't wait.....
Well i must go hang cloths on the line....get them dry before it rains today...better go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

Hey I'll be looking for your web page for your candle company. I'm always looking for good ones. I've always thought it would be fun to make candles. Good luck.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

It was so great to be there when you made your first candle! Thanks for letting me bum around and help... I think we both needed it a little, right? I will keep praying that your little business honors God and I feel like I know your mom through you... you are a beautiful vessel of the Holy Spirit, always welcoming and full of warmth and hospitality, a kick-"arse" friend, and an inspiring wife and mom. I'm so proud to call you my friend.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home