Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hi & Hello :)


Happy Summer everyone!
Here are my two favorite kids...Sissy and Old Man Coley...How cute are they?
It sure has been awhile, but I am back and hope to keep up with blogging again. I had a really tough summer last summer and could not blog until I got my own head figured out...not that I have it all figured out...things are just a little more clear now...



However in the midst of things I have had a great year, the good was good, the bad and the ugly got a little ugly...but even "bad days" are good...Life has seemed to even out and we are back in action...well..on most days. Macee is growing so fast and in the blink of an eye I will be taking her to school with me to attend Kindergarten....it is so hard to think of her starting school....but I am so excited too. She has grown almost 4 inches in the last year and is still wearing her 6-9 month shorts....she is such a bean...but such a blast too.



There have been so many things that have been going on. Too many to type today. Our journey in the simple church realm has continued and the Lord is working in great ways. It has been really awesome. We have begun to see great changes in ourselves as well as others around us.



Well I think that will be it for today. I just wanted to get a little start. I will be back later....

5 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

Glad to see you're back. I enjoy your blogs. Hope your summer is great.
Debby

4:14 AM  
Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

Love the picture! Good to see you and your family again. Please come & see us. :O)

Connie

6:06 AM  
Blogger kerri said...

So glad you are blogging again.
Love you!
Kerri

6:27 AM  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Welcome back. Have you seen my grandbaby on my blog yet?

Love Ma B

2:47 PM  
Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Hallo out there Sara!!!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home