Saturday, July 17, 2004

Headed home...

Tomorrow I am headed for BG...I was glad to get here and will be glad to go too. We have had a great time, but the time has come to head on home. We will leave Dayton tomorrow after church. Macee all day keeps saying "I go home momma and see Daddy"...She can go and go but after a few days she gets a little homesick. I must say that I am a bit the same way. Anyhow we have had a great time. Late night talks, restless babies, barking dogs, house alarms, tears, laughter, no sleep, mountain dew, caramel icing, shopping, Ritter and new memories. Time well spent with family. Please keep praying for Brian while he is away, he wont get home until Wednesday.  I miss my hubby lots. Can't wait to see him. I have tired not to be too homesick with Brian gone and all. The kids are starting to get at each other. We had a new one today. The kids where fighting over the door. Yes the door. This was how it went.."No I only can touch it", "no I touch it", "no, no, no"....Anyhow, can I just say how glad I am that I married into the family that I did...God Bless my sis...well off to the park, more later...and no I did not get my eyebrows done. See ya

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I'm glad we're both home. I missed our frequent chats.
Love you!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home