Thursday, June 09, 2005

Donna's House Candle Co.

hi...tonight i made my first candles ever...my house smells soooo good....cool. My hearts desire is that these candles will make someone's home feel cozy, clean and sweet and wonderful like fresh baked goods...scents like: Dawn's cherry vanilla swirl, Macee's birthday cake, Angie's dutch apple crunch, Maws hot cinnamon apple pie, and many others....but anyhow...mmmmm. Hopefully they will sell at the garage sale tomorrow. yes a garage sale.....ahhh, and it looks like it is just going to be me manning the thing....it is a five family sale...wow.
so yeah...and interesting week to say the least...i am thankful and I feel blessed...i feel loved and feel humble and thankful that Jesus Christ died for me on that cross and rose again...that i am saved by grace. i am thankful for family and friends and people that you can call not just your friend but your soul mate friends...people that no matter where you are or what you are doing will always be part of your heart.....
i saw something the other day that really said it for me...it said...when you loose someone you love they become a memory but ....the memory becomes a treasure....cool huh.
I miss my sister...I wish I could see her more often, I wish I could see my other babies...i love her and her family so much...
i have been so blessed by so many things lately....friends to help and encourage, great laughs, hardtimes to prune us, time well spent with Macee at the library...an almost done patio...good popcorn, rice crispy treats, family, my grandparents......wow..
Sorry my thoughts are random...better go...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

wish I could man the garage sale with you. You know how I love garage sales! I'm ready to order a candle, let me know how.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home