Thursday, June 28, 2007

Summer fun!

In the past the summer time has been filled with hardships and difficulties for my family, I don't mean just Macee, Chris and I but my whole family. So far things have been going pretty smoothly. I also have a better out look on summer and am not about to speak some type of difficulty. I am looking for great things ahead. There have been so many great things already and I am so thankful to the Lord for each new day. As well as each new opportunity to serve him on my own, with my best friend (my hubby), as well as with our simple church and the many friends the Lord has blessed us with.
We really have been trying to keep Miss Macee busy. This summer she seems to want to be on the go 24/7....at the end of a long day, as her eyes roll back in her head she barley opens them and peeps out and says in that sleepy slurred voice "where can we go now?"....I really have to be careful, there are times that we run too much and we end up running ourselves ragged. Anyhow, so far so good and on most days :) we have had a blast with Macee.
Places we have gone, things that we do and things that make me happy:
*the zoo
*the pool (where we see all kinds:)
*the Library
*the park
*meeting Emily and her mom at the park.
*the Blinns
*seeing my friend Michele.
*fathers day at my aunts (that was cool)
*going to Kings Island with Mom and Dad Dilbone, Tina and Dan and baby Seth...was great.
*Hanging out with my sis and eating her homemade stir fry...dang good....
*seeing my aunt Gwyn.
*hanging out with all of our dear friends at various places and times, living life together, learning and growing as we go.
*talking and being with my family
*St. Marks: bittersweet feelings flooded my heart.
Lunch at El Zarape, with some of the most important people in my life...really awesome....
worshiping with those around the table I was at...priceless.
The Lord is so good. Even when the darkness comes and in the Light his glory shines.
Psalm 34:
I will extol the Lord at all times, his praise will always be on my lips. My soul will boast in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.
In joy and affliction may I always praise your name....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli Blinn said...

Okay, so almost a year has gone by, but I just found your blog today! Blinn and I are pretty happy we made your list so early in our friendship with ya. Thanks for the shout out. You make us pretty happy too!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home