Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Purper...

Macee is now finding colors everywhere. She has known her colors for awhile but continues to be amazed at the number of colors in her "world"...I over heard a conversation between her and Zay...she was pointing out that something was "purper"...he says to her "No, it's purple"...she continues "Yes, purper"...anyhow this went on for a few minutes until I had to explain to him that she just says it a little different. I just had to share that because it is so cute when she says that....besides the fact the that I like the font color. Been a weird few days since I have been home. Chris and I have been both working hard around the house. Getting "stuff" done...yard work, organizing, laundry from being gone etc. We had dinner tonight with some of our friends. It was a great time. We did a little swimming and then dinner. We talked to them about having a common meal and how we would love for them to come too. We are hoping to spread the fever to others....in God's timing..I just hope we actually get this common meal time off and rolling. Some other crazy stuff the Lord is working in this week has gone on. I just keep praying for things to go as his plan is fit...not my ideas or my plans but his. Worked today on some school stuff...I am exited about this school year, but also a little scared. I will go through major withdrawal from my baby girl...I often times think about staying home....I don't think that I could do it full time, but maybe I will look for something part time. I do thank God that if I am going to work full time now that he has given me the job that I do have. It is great to have the summers off and to have all the Holiday breaks that we do. Well, I am getting really tired. I was a real wus today at the doctors office. One of my doctors (for my stomach) is a really sweetie, the other (his surgical partner), is a complete donkeys behind....I can't stand him...he is a jerk and has not one bit of compassion, concern,or any niceness in him. I actually left crying...I called Chris and sobbed. I know he was like "O'my Gosh", but he was there for me and listened to me..I needed a friend and he was there. He has been here through the best and worst part of my life...He is my biggest cheerleader...and I don't say thanks to him enough. Thanks, my Wesley, you will always be my Night in Shining Armor...I love you. Well over and out before I get any more mushy. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home