Friday, November 26, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello all....
Life here is always interesting.....Today, we sat around and watched the tube for a while, then got showers...Macee's pal "Gerce" is here to hang out for awhile..they are having so much fun.......Just wanted to say hello....I love Christmas, not because of the gifts or that kind of stuff...but I like making our home special for the holidays...I have very fond memories of Christmas's as a child....I hope to make those same memories with Macee and Chris....We serve an awesome God. We have decided to be mean...we told Macee who Santa is...but that is as far as Chris wants to go...he's just a guy dressed up to help celebrate Jesus' birthday........she does however get really excited when she see's Santa....I dunno......she is so cute and keeps asking when her "Happy Birthday" will come...it's so cute....anyhow..it was great seeing my family and Chris's family too. There are too many things to mention that I am thankful for....I suppose the top of the list is my walk with the Lord, how he has been forever sufficient for me, and my dearest little family...I love my baby girl and adore my hubby......(most of the time anyway..:) I better go I hear the girls fighting..Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home