Thursday, October 21, 2004

Howdy.....it's quiet in here.....

Ahhhhhh....Yes sir re bob...I am home from school today.....I am soooooo sad.....NOT!
I have a doctors appointment today to get my band tightened....when I made the appointment the choices were to go at 8:30 or 10:30....well I started thinking about my day at school and my schedule....so I choose the 10:30...not enough time to go in the the morning for a 1/2 day and not enough left to go after.....so yes...I get a doctor day....and I love it.
Macee went to the babysitter...the last time I did this I kept her home....we had a blast until I actually had to drag her into the doctors office with me screaming....so needless to say....I am here alone......did I say how much I love it.....I never in my whole life thought I would enjoy alone time..............
So the David Crowder concert was so totally awesome.....Chris and I had a wonderful time. Dani our pal stayed the night here with Macee....Dani..You have no idea how special it was for us to be able to hang out together...we needed that...Thank you so much for being a servant to us and for loving Macee like you do..even the times when she is bratty....Anywho..it was a long night. We got home at 2:00 a.m. and still got up at 5:45 to get ready for work. Chris was so funny the whole time. I felt like we were dating again...I fell in love the most when I first met Chris with his sense of humor....and at 1:30 in the morning..everything is even funnier.....David was looking as fine as always...(just a little side note):)And no I did not get to grab his butt.....in case you were wondering....and yes I am joking and yes Chris knows I have issues....:)
I have been really taking time to reflect on myself the last few days. As most of you know I am a very bubbly person and love to laugh and joke etc. But there are times when I purposefully decide to just quiet down a little.....then I start getting from people..."What's wrong?"..."what's your problem"...and nothing is wrong, I just have to slow down and slow my mind down and my actions.......I need inner time to regroup...I hate it though because since then people think because I am quiet that something is wrong....I suppose that is why I am explaining it. Sometimes when I am quiet there is something wrong...but right now there is not....there are a lot of things on my heart right now....I am pondering..which never happens with me...I either feel a certain way or I don't. Pondering and contemplation are a new thing for me. I wouldn't call it analyzing...you know how I feel about being analytical...just thinking about life and how I want to live and how I want the Lord to be in my life etc. It is sorta the move from the arm of chair 2 onto the arm of chair 1 if you know what I am saying. I am teetering on edge of them both and figuring a way to stay on the arm of chair one before I just dive right onto that chair 1 cushion...anyhow, the Lord is good, and I am falling deeper in love with him each day. I am scared of this journey..but then again fear does not come from the Lord. As Chris and I always say..."It'll be alright.....I better go enough about me...Have a good one....

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

There is no one else I would rather be with on this journey...

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home