Thursday, October 28, 2004

Hello big bad momma jomma list....

So I have wanted to blog but have had so much to say that I just keep putting it off...the easiest way to do it is to make a list...so say Hello to my wonderful list.
1st off...I have on orange chocolate body butter from the "Body Shop"...it smells so good. I want to roll in it....
2. I am amazed at Macee's artistic interest and it thrills me....I was/am a big art guru...
3. I realized this week that I have been grieving not only for the loss of my mother but the loss of the relationship I had with my dad. I miss us....
4. I realized how very much I want a relationship with my mother-in-law and how much I have no clue how to make one with her.
5. I realized how much I would love to sit down with my mom and ask her questions about my childhood. And ask her how she felt about certain things, and what things made her worry about me as a kid and what kind of things made her feel really cool, and how I was in like 1st grade and kindergarten....etc....
6. I took the week off of working out...I missed it...needed time to be with Macee.
7. Took Macee to the public Library...it was awesome. We had fun. She is almost 3 and has her own library card...cool beans.
8. I had a great conversation with my pal Denise (Bevis) and had a chance to share my heart. She is a great friend and we just shared with each other and cried. I often tell her she reminds me of my mom. I want her to see Jesus in me.. the sad part is that I know she see's my true colors which are not always the prettiest.....pray that she will still see Christ in me.....I know she does because we talk a lot about it, I just want it to be more than that.
9. I hate poop, kids that gag themselves to barf and the smell of 4th grade boy farts.
10. Important info: Bus 22 hit a skunk today...when we were loading the bus after school the tires still smelled like Skunk...gross....
11. Did I say I smell good though??
12. "Raising Helen" is a great movie....just don't watch it when you are sad and missing a passed loved one. It was great though...Kerri make sure if you watch it that you have tissues....:)
13. Kerri's blog about Mikey and the comments left by her parents made me feel so blessed. I am too loved by that same God..that is cool. I prayed that very night of Mikeys accident at 3:00 am for Mikey and praise the Lord that he is alive. The Lords word won't return void...I will keep praying for him.
14. There are a lot of marriages in our realm that are falling apart. I am a fixer and it is hard to see it go on.
15. My husband looks good bald.
16. I love to laugh....a lot...everyday....
17. Pray for these four names, Rachel, Shirley, Meghan, Kayla. Meghan and Kayla are twins that were born to a friend of ours. They are 3 1/2 months early and both weigh around a pound...they have had brain bleeds etc. These little tiny bodies need our prayers...we believe and have lived this miracle. Please join me in prayer.
18. I love Jesus.....and David Crowder:)
19. I feel really blessed to be who I am and where I am.
20. I am finally done....I hope you are as glad as I am. Good night.
TGIF!...almost

2 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

I was excited to see that you posted something when I checked this morning. Good list, sounds like life is going well for the Dilbones. Orange chocolate body butter--when did you make the switch from Bath and Body Works to The Body Shop??
Thanks so much for all your prayers for Mikey. He's miserable because he knows that his life he's living isn't what God has for him. I'm just glad he's miserable, do you know what I mean? Anyway--our family values your prayers!
Love you and miss you!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Stetlers said...

What's your email address? I have pictures to send you.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home