Saturday, October 16, 2004

Slow me down Lord!

So...here I am the blogger slacker....I have missed taking time to blog, life has been a whirl wind and non-stop. I have prayed that the Lord slow me down, slow us down Lord.....Things are good. But, we have however had something to do every night of the week and I am ready for that to stop. This week Chris was gone every night with church stuff, and then I still was trying to get some workouts in etc....Macee was/is in the process of being potty trained...any pointers anyone? Actually she is doing really well. As we speak not an accident yet today...she is taking her first nap with the big girl panties on.....so we were in Kohls today, she is screaming at me, "I want the princess panties mommy"...at the top of her lungs, they were 1/2 price so I got the darn panties......In the case of potty training I have found that being consistent is the key.
Jersey girl and I have been having some really good times, good talks and stuff. If you read this Jersey, I love you and appreciate you. I know we joke about you being a mother to me....so many times when we are together, you do such a good job of just letting me be myself. There are times I just need to be cherished and valued and not feel dumb about it. You are so good at doing that for me. Thank you for letting me be a kid around you... and making me laugh...even if it is about stage 1 p.....well you know what I am saying....I truly appreciate you. Thanks.
So, I am now married to a skin head. Yes, he shaved his head. One of my other purchases at Kohls was a skull cap for the big dufus. I love his head though..it's kinda sexy.....I hate his earrings though...right now he is wearing black plugs....eeww...yuck, I don't like them... anyhow, it is a little shocking at times when I forget that he is shaved.....
I love fall, and it is definitely fall here in bg...it is 43 degrees out today and is suppose to be 70 by Thursday....
Gathering has been going good.....it has been great and we have really enjoyed our time together. We had our first really good time of prayer last Monday night. Among other things we were praying for one of our very favorite teens and his life with Christ....his is an awesome kid. Pray for him. We call him Lamby....
So the big news for the day...you have to imagine me screaming this at the top of my lungs and going ....wooooohooooo....I am going to see my boyfriend tomorrow night.....o baby....I can't wait...and this time when I go to get his autograph...I will grab his scrawny little a... butt I mean....On a serious note, Chris got us tickets and I cannot wait....we won't be getting home until like 3 in the morning....and then are planning on going into work the next day.....ahhhhhhh...it's so worth it......Well I better get out of here. I think I will actually take some time to put my feet up and watch some tv. Have a good one....Today is BG homecoming....
Go BG!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Regarding the potty-training....Aiming at Cheerios worked for me. I'm concerned about Chris. Maybe we need to come up and rescue you guys from the Black Swamp!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thanks for the pointer!...(you big dork)
And if you are planning to come and rescue us why don't you plan to stay....like move.........?????

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home