Thursday, November 18, 2004

Sorry

Just wanted to say sorry for what I said in my last post. I suppose I was writing as if no one else were reading...I hate being around people that have sucky attitudes. I really try not to let people see that side of me for that very reason. You go out and are at work, or church or even at home and the very reason that people drive you nuts is the very thing that I wrote about myself....anyhow, I am sorry for my temporary laps of strength. I hate looking weak, and I hate looking too strong... I want to be real but I don't want to be whinny...there is a big difference. Anyhow...I need the Lord so much and want to be real to him more than anyone. I also am sorry for what I said about my dad. Although we don't get to see each other much, and unless I call for the most part we don't talk. However, I know he loves us very much and all that, I just miss him that's all. I wasn't trying to be degrading.
Chris and I had some talks today....I dunno...not like I things are bad between us...just in a valley.....I need you to need me Chris....
So, well, I am truly sorry if it came across as if I have a bad attitude...that was not my intentions. My feeling were just on my sleeve.....thanks I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

me again...never apologize for being real and honest! I grew up in a church environment that taught me to always put on my smile and pretend everything was okay. How do we build community with other if we are never honest about how we really are doing with them. It's not a sign of weakness. You're awesome!

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home