Monday, June 13, 2005

My knight in shining armor

My dear Wesley...Thank you for all you have done to make our home more special than it already feels. Your hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed. I know that you have gone out of your way to make things special for your girls. I appreciate your hard work, and the little things that you have added to it to make it special for me. Thank you for being you, for being the man and father that you are. For being such a hard worker...I am sorry I don't tell you enough. I love you forever!


On another note: While riding in the car today with my good buddy...we noticed this bumper sticker. In big script writing it says
"Jesus loves You"...
only everybody else
thinks your an ***hole...
I had to laugh...I can admit that a few people came to mind..
But then in all seriousness I thought to myself..."isn't it great that we are able love others with the love of Christ."..Thank goodness for that.

Candle scents that have been made:
Pappy's cotton candy, Maws cinnamon apple pie, Dawns cherry vanilla swirl, Chris's carrot cake, Jerri's white cake, Steve's apple brown betty, Angie's dutch apple crunch, Rachel's Angel food cake, Macee's birthday cake, Isaiah's malted milk balls, On the list for tomorrow,Daddy's coffee bean, buttery gingerbread, pink sugar, apple pie and hot cinnamon...our house smells great!
Better go, I am tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Good grief Sarah, it is just cruel to make candles that sound so delicious unless you plan on making them edible!!!

How do you make scents for candles???

5:03 AM  
Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Sorry, I meant Sara. That pesky H attached itself to your name before I realized it.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home