Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Jello, bulletin boards, coffee, patio time with pals and the chimnea...not to mention really good choc. chip cookies!

That title pretty much sums up my day...
I went to the church to help Danielle make like 30 some tubs of jello for a kidzone food fight...it was so fun...and it smelled really good too. Then I helped work on her one of her information boards...
Had some stuff going on around here. It's been an interesting week, but tonight was good. We had some great times around the chimnea and on the patio, good choc. raspberry coffee, choc chip cookies and good times with great friends.
I have enjoyed the patio so much already. It seems to be a peaceful place. The flowers I bought for it just added that perfect little touch to it...I really appreciate Chris working like he did on it...Looking forward to much more time and memories out there. A good pal mentioned a tall glass of iced tea out there...what a dream...
Jersey girl called me from ocean city...that sucks...what sucks is that I miss her and then to tack on the idea that she is at the ocean and enjoying the vast domain that the Lord blessed us with when he gave us the oceans....she is so lucky...I think that I must repent for the envy I am having...I really would love to go to the ocean...I am such a beach bum...Jersey girl and I have big plans to go to the beach sometime. Sounds great.....
Anyhow, I prayed for a lady at staples today. She seemed sad, bothered, tired. Her name is Penny. If you think about it pray for her, pray that her face does not define what her life is possibly like. I at first thought...gosh lady, nothing like being nice...then I just felt like she was sad...I took a few moments just to ask the Lord to just visit with her. Be near...
Also, be praying for our friend Palmer. He will be having surgery tomorrow..We are expecting great things....anyhow. What a blessed day. I felt close to the Lord today.
Off to have a banana and peanut butter snack. Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home