Monday, October 17, 2005

Chili or Pizza?

Still trying to decide what to make for dinner tonight....I think I am looking at the chili side of things but still not sure.....
Good day, glad I am home though.....
Nothing profound to say....just here.
Thinking a lot about life today...
Whew, when does it slow down? Does it?
Miss my mom today. Just need to talk...She would understand. She always did. Wish I had a mom here on earth...although she did teach me a lot while she was here...still...I miss her. I could be an irresponsible kid with her. I miss that. I want to sit and chat, cuddled under an afghan together, eating bryers coffee icecream with dove chocolate hot fudge...like girlfriends would. She was my best friend. We liked to laugh a lot. I still do...I am sure she does, miss doing it together.
Love my little miss Macee, so cute today. Went to bed with a smile in my heart. Tucked her in and felt love so deep for her. How will I do when she is a teenager and acts anything like I did... OMYGOSH!!!!! Thank God for his love.....
Love my bald husband, but miss him. We have been so busy taking care of "things", figuring out what our life "looks" like that we don't get much time for just us. Can't tell you the last time we went out just us....soon...(DCB concert....between the bald guy at my side and the Crowder fu man chu..is it hot in here or is it just me...just thinking about it makes me crazy.....:)
Better go and get that chili going...gotta go grocery shopping tonight...and so any anal person(s) that needs to know what I am planning on making tomorrow night for gathering, I am making spaghetti and meatballs and Kim is bringing salad and bread...any questions, don't call...I don't care what you bring...:)
Adios....

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

I personally like pizza, but I think that I remember there is a bean fan in your family, so the chili sounds like a good choice.
You and Chris need a date night!!!!!!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Randy and Connie Harris said...

Mmmmmmm... Chili
Mmmmmmm... Spaghetti and Meatballs

9:29 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

loved the pizza
missed talking to ya
will stop by lata
:) (I'm a dork, I know it)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home