Monday, October 24, 2005

My sweet little baby girl, my sunshine

So Macee was in a wedding this
weekend. She looked so beautiful.
I was remembering how very tiny she was, what a gift she is...While in her little dress, throwing her head back in laughter, I had glimpse of what the future may hold. I look forward to those days...
At times I wish we could have more children...then I hold her tiny hand, I remember how very tiny her hand was to begin with, the size perhaps of only a quarter, I then look at her hand, and in my hand is a real and walking, full of life, miracle. I feel so blessed to have been chosen to love and take care of her...I am not always very good at it, and after last week, know that I need to slow down our life.
She is my sunshine...But this mom thing is pretty cool. I
just pray I am the mother that the Lord has called me to be.
Enjoy the pics...they make me melt!

4 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

She looks beautiful. Wow! I can't tell you how quickly she herself will be the bride! hang on tight to God together and ENJOY her every moment!

love you,

MA Blogger

5:38 AM  
Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

How adorable!!!!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

too pretty, that sweet pea

5:09 PM  
Blogger Stetlers said...

I remember the first time I saw her. So tiny and beautiful. Still such a beautiful little girl! I wish I could give her a hug.

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home