Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful for so many things, I feel so blessed....here is my list of things to be thankful for...
*My friend Jesus
*Chris and Macee
*Chris and Macee being healthy
*My very awesome family....I love the whole crew!
*My friends...that are my family too.
*My awesome neighbors who are now family too...you eat supper here, you become family....your stuck now...besides Amy is a really good cook....I'll be your tester anytime:)
*Chris's music
*Macee's smile, music, her version of a story...
*laughing....
*a great job and wonderful classroom aides in my classroom.
*a new journey for our lives...
Wow I could go on and on and on and on....we are so blessed and so rich, these are just a few that were on the top of the list....
So many things that we take for granted each day, so many things in our lives that remind us just how precious life is. I am looking forward to this new look our life is taking, I miss the Naz and the folks there....kinda sad hearing some of the stuff people have chosen to say about us...that part of it is not always easy to take. Miss the fellowship....but loving some of the new stuff and looking forward to getting the ball rolling.
Anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving...
Adios

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you...you are missed. Hope to see you soon

7:50 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Happy Thanksgiving, friend! Love you so.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Dan, Tina and the little one in the oven.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home