Thursday, October 27, 2005

Cathy

My friend Cathy (one of my classroom aides) is going through a hard time...please pray for her.
-11 years ago her husband died very suddenly
-she has raised her two kids on her own
-her son was just in a bad car accident Mon. night, totaled his car, doing okay now
-her sister called last night, Cathy's niece Crystal (21 yrs. old), was killed in a very bad car accident...she pulled out in front of a semi....it was awful...
-Cathy's family is from all over the us..they are having trouble getting everyone together for the service...but
-the family is not even sure they can have a service or viewing due to the extreme injuries to Crystals body, as well as no money to pay for the funeral.
They really need our prayers. It is a tough situation, not sure how to help, but I told her my "community" would be praying. Please intercede with me as I try and just be Jesus in some small way...Thanks so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home