Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Things I am thankful for:
*Heat in my house
*heat in my school (we did not have heat the last 3 days)
*all of my family
*being able to laugh
*being able to laugh a lot.
*little feet
*blonde curls
*a bald headed freak (who is absolutely not going to grow a Crowder...thanks justin and kevin)
*way cool and thoughtful neighbors
*my buddies...i miss you
*my way awesome teachers aide
*self-control
*my salvation
*grace and forgiveness
*both of my sister in laws are expecting...I can't wait...Tina is due in early Dec...we are planning a shower...it will be great to celebrate our new little family addition...I think it's a boy....mmm..or a girl...?
Better go, I hear the beast of a thunder chicken pulling into the drive way....see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home