Saturday, August 07, 2004

Dumb Poem

Well today a pal of mine is having a personal shower...She is getting married next weekend...So I have been invited. I say they only invite me because at this kind of shower I am usually the life of the party...Laughing about boy butts and g-strings sometimes sends this crowd into images of hell...Not really but...hahaha...Anyhow, I have bought my friend a few odd gifts, I am not sure why but...I bought her the cutest little tommy hilfiger purse and then filled it with thong underwear. I think every new bride needs a cute purse to have to take along on the honeymoon, and as for the thongs...well you know...so here is the poem I wrote to go with my gift. It is really dumb, but funny, let me know what you think......

Purses and Thongs

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I bought you a purse
and some thongs for you.
A purse and a thong
Each one of a kind
One for your arm
the other for your behind.
A Tommy, a Liz or even Nine West,
string bikinis or grannies
still a thong is the best.
So much to think about, so much to choose...
One for Justin to enjoy, the other for you.
Wear them with pride
and cheers to you,
God bless your big day
as you say "I do".
No matter the purse,
the grannies or thongs,
stay in tune with Jesus and
your marriage won't go wrong.
Until the "end" and all the I love you's
be true to each other and the Lord will see you through.


Well I am off to be well behaved and proper. (yeah right). Talk at y'all later.




4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Your poem rocks! I think you should write a poem about thongs and caskets for my viewing! ha ha!

From the backside, D.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Stetlers said...

I'm impressed!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Stetlers said...

Hey-I have a shower later this month, can I steal your poem if I give you credit?!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yes, ofcourse...you can even tell them that you wrote it..;)

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home