Wednesday, August 04, 2004

We did it!

Well if you read my last post, I am now stuck forever! Chris and I did get our fingers tattooed...They look pretty cool. If you would like to see a picture check out Chris's blog . Those of you who are asking...Yes it did hurt. I am weird about pain though...I have a high pain tolerance unless it comes to a stubbed toe. But it did hurt a little, I was fine until he got close to the web of my finger...at that point a few bad thoughts...okay, a few bad words went through my head. Anyhow all and all, as we left I said to Chris, "I think I want another one"...we'll see. Have a great day. I am off to school to get some work done. Have a good one. 13 days until my birthday..

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I love you Sara, my wonderful, tatooed, hottie friend! We need to hang out again soon and perfect the caterpillar. I think we should take it on the road, make some extra cash. Did you get your P & T poem written yet? Okay, I gotta go fill 200 water balloons. Yee haw.

Hey, whatcha want for your birthday?

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home