Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Herpes ?

Have you ever had a cold sore on your lip? To those of you who haven't, you will have no sympathy for those of us who do get them. Yes, they are some form of herpes. If you have gotten one before you will always get them ( I have heard and have experienced), if you haven't you never will. They suck...my cold sore has a heart beat of it's own. It is so big right now that you would think that it was a Siamese twin of mine...Jersey girl asked if I had named it and if it was a boy or a girl. Her hubby told me that the "roach" on my lip was "sick"...nothing like making someone feel good about themselves...I gave him the "my ear suddenly itches with tall man" act.
So anyhow, my nephew who is 14 lacerated his aceles tendon. He had to have surgery and have it reattched...yuck. My sister went into all the gory details...can I just say "nasty"...Shawn is a big wimp and my sister feels like ripping off his leg and beating him with it at times. She finally made him shower after 4 days, he is 14, I cannot imagine the oily, greasy, stinch that child was leaving around. I have a gift box full of goodies to send to him. But really pray for him, and my sister...they all need it. Please pray that it heals right. He will have to go to PT and all that. He is VERY athletic and this has been a real blow for him.
I had a Premier Jewelry Party last night at my house. It is so fun to get a bunch a women in one house and be really silly. I did it to help out a friend, and was hoping to get enough free jewelry money to get the watch I wanted...yeah, I got it and had fun while doing it...all for free. Can't beat free jewelry for a fun night of fellowship with some of your greatest pals. The highlight of my day today was a really cool thing...to me atleast. First of all it was a really beautiful day in bg today. Very cool, breezy and sunny. I had to leave to do some work at the church (nursery stuff and decorating for a wedding..which was seriously really fun...I love to decorate...)anyhow, as I was leaving, Macee and Chris were outside playing ball, her cute curly blonde hair was blowing in the wind, and just the fact that my husband, her father was outside spending time with her and enjoying it, and doing it just for the pure fact because he likes to..Not to mention that she was screaming into my car, "I love zoo momma", and then doing her own version of I love you in sign language (we have taught her a lot of signing from a very young age, I am a firm believer that it does help promote language skills). Anyhow, it was my pleasure to see what I did. It was one of those things that you seize the moment and take a second to immbed that very moment into your special memory bank. Thank you Lord for those very moments, that is one of those things that makes life so much more awesome than it already can be. You are everything Lord. I love you. Grow me, teach me, mold me, make me, I want to be yours Lord, I need you today Lord. Thank you so much. Your grace is sufficient....always, really....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home