Friday, August 13, 2004

Shrek and more...

So we are watching shrek for the 2nd time today...Macee is not feeling the greatest...lets just say she is a little backed up for about the 3rd day or so...Shrek is the cure all, it makes a little girl smile to watch Shrek fart in the water and kill the fish...She was so cute today, she fell asleep under the desk here in the office, and slept here for about an hour and a half...Chris and her went to the park today while I was at the church helping decorating for a friend of ours wedding...we had fun decorating today, and Chris and Macee had a blast too. I was sad to have missed a day in the park with them...those are times I enjoy so much...
I can't believe that school starts so soon. We have students coming the 25th and we start the 23rd...yikes... I am/was a bit nervous but I am feeling a bit better about it all.
Went to Skyline for supper with Chris and Macee, we then took a walk downtown...it was fun, a wonderful evening to take a walk and enjoy the view...I had a great time with the two of them, which was much needed for my soul...family time is a great blessing to me...
Hope anyone who reads my blog enjoyed my little disclaimer...I was contemplating not blogging anymore...I wrote the disclaimer to think "out loud" about why and what this whole blogging thing does for me. I did not want to use it as a tool for anything other than what it was. I went through a situation this week that caused me to really consider the reasons I do it and the time I take to do it...Over all I think it is really good for me. It has really helped me evaluate a lot of things, as well as keep me on track more with the Lord. I have found too that I really look more at the small things in life, which so many times before I have not been so good at. It challenges me more when I write it etc. So anyhow, sorry for the long list last night, my fingers were typing so fast and my mind was going a hundred miles per hour...so anyhow, I do thank the Lord for the opportunity to share my thoughts on a forum like this for free. I am praying that the Lord will use my blog for his glory and that perhaps something that I might have on my heart will touch yours...so, well, I suppose I have babbled enough tonight...talk to you soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Happy birthday, Sara! I'll call you later since I'm at Cedar Point all day! I'm glad God brought you to this world on this day soooooooooooo many years ago! jk

Love,
D

5:32 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Well, Sara my friend, I tried to call when I got back from CP, but no machine or lovely person answered! I just wanted you to know that I love you and thought of you often on your special day!

D.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home