Friday, September 17, 2004

Nyquil

So now that Macee and I are feeling better, Chris is sick...which never happens....so he needed some Nyquil....I saw him take some, so I decided I needed a swig...or two...my whole body is very warm....I feel very good....I like Nyquil.
On a serious note....Pray, Pray, for God's healing on my cousin Rachels life and body....long story....needs major healing, she is 16...an awesome, most incredible, one of my best pals...she needs a major healing...my uncle is going nuts....I would too...long story like I said...just fast if you can and pray for her.
We were at Skyline...thanks baby, I know you didn't want to go, but I love skyline....and we saw a lady that we used to go to University church with, her husband is now the pastor there. We invited them to "community" on Monday nights. She was eating alone with their 3 year old son...she seemed lonely....I hope they come....Lord bless this time. Make it yours...
I think I should go...I am starting to have a hard time typing..............good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I think they have rehab for that sort of thing. Tell Chris we'll be praying for him and for Rachel.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home