Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Paint, pain and good times

It's fall finally here in Bg....things are good, for the most part....This past Sat. a couple of my pals came over and we painted...you know who you are...thanks....being a servant to me and my family means more than you will ever know...(hey, do you hear that....:), So we painted for 11 hours straight...3 rooms total, 2 of them with border...it looks great if I can say so myself...what a difference a new ceiling fan, some paint and a little TLC can do for an ole country house....but man was I tired. The funny thing was that all three of us that painted said that out of all the body parts that were sore, it was our butts the most. No...not from sitting on them..we worked dang hard...but that was funny, who thought painting would be a great glute workout ?....
Speaking of workout, I have been to session 2 with my trainer. I went to a class that she teaches...called "Guts and Butts". I was by far the fattest person there...that is hard sometimes, I just remind myself that I am at least working towards not being that person....but the class itself was great. Without going totally into it, it is a total body workout. With cardio, and everything else you could only image. It felt great....until about Friday night. I did not think that I would ever walk like a normal person again. Imagine trying to walk without flexing your hams, calves, or quads....I looked like a tard...
We had our Monday night gathering last night...it feels like family more and more each time. I love it.........
Macee is so cute...I love her to death. She has been saying the funniest things. Her little heart is so compassionate, but strong willed...I pray the Lord takes both of these traits and uses them for his glory. Anyhow, I am off for session 3...if you read this before 7 tonight, pray I get through it, if it is after pray for my legs....I will need it after Jersey girl is done...Adios

1 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

Hearing about the gathering in your home is very exciting. You guys are living out the Kingdom and it is fun to read about!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home