Wednesday, September 15, 2004

?

I had no idea for a title...I have a plethra of things to say. I am tired. A good tired. I had a busy day at school, got home and made supper, then fell asleep for about 15 min. and then went and rode my bike for about 5 1/2 miles. To some that does not seem like a lot, however, I was pooped afterwards, I'm not talkin' a nice leisurely ride, I was power peddeling. I always take my boyfriend with me...DCB....someday I will write him and thank him for his words to the music that has kept me going through this part of my journey...
I had a really funny thing happen to me at school yesterday. If you don't know me you wont think that this is funny and may even wonder why I would ever write such a thing, but it is so funny....I have a girl in my class who is Downs syndrome...she is so funny. This is the third year that she has been in my class....so she had a big accident in her pants. And I am not just talking...well so anyhow, we (my teachers aide and I) took her into the changing room and had to help her get cleaned up. So we gave her baby wipes to help...so as she is cleaning up, she starts laughing and says "fun bobo, fun"....(I am bob0)...and for some reason I just lost it and started laughing so hard, that I was crying. I suppose it hit me funny that my teachers aide, my little girl and I where all laughing hysterically about poop...is this where they say "it happens"....I suppose you had to be there.
I had some profound things to say tonight....they have left me...I imagine after the poop story some things wouldn't seem so profound...so I am out of here. see you tomorrow...maybe

1 Comments:

Blogger Stetlers said...

How do you do it? It takes a special person to do your job, and you love it! Your students are very lucky to have you for their teacher. Glad to hear about the community meal at your house. Very cool. Love you!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home