Saturday, September 11, 2004

What?

So my brother in law commented on my last post...he suggested I whip out the spedo thong and enjoy the weight loss...well enjoy the weight loss yes...wear a thong...no way. I would have to send out a search party to find it at the end of the day...and possibly could start a fire with all the friction a thong could cause...did I just type that...O'my gosh...o well it made me laugh...sorry if you feel like you really want to barf now...
and on to the next note...
A few of you asked what made me smell so good. It is a great combination that I was introduced to by my pal Dannie...it is Freisha Bath and Body Works lotion and Ralph Lauren Blue perfume. And let me tell you. I love it. My parents gave me money for my birthday....I love the Ralph!
So Chris and I are discussing some changes in our lives....not sure how much I really want to go into things...no I am not talking about having more kids...just life in general....what are calling is....what kind of parenting skills we want for Macee...even how to daily run a house and both work full time and then some....The Lord is doing great things in our lives...Why does the pruning hurt so much sometimes? I suppose if it does not hurt we wouldn't remember it as much....Even in times of confliction, I feel the Lord holding my face in his hands, encouraging me. The Lord knows me...he knows what makes me tick. I am so glad for that.
Well we are headed to the great ol' Black Swamp festival with some friends of ours. Looking forward to spending some time with them. It was a productive morning of cleaning like crazy, doing laundry, and some very in depth, at times heated, very important conversations between me and Chris...even though a hate this kind of stuff, it obviously helps us both better understand each other better....so well....off to make up...I mean to put on my make up :)



God bless those with the deep grief of dealing with 9/11...be in prayer for our Nation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home