Friday, September 10, 2004

TGIF!

Just a quick note before I leave for school today. I will make it in list form...because I can :)
1. It's Friday! Praise our Lord Jesus!
2. I finally had my 2nd full night of sleep in about 10 days...ahhhh
3. Macee is home sick today...that sucks, but Chris is staying home with her, which means we don't have to ride the extra time to take her all the way to her sitter, which also means I get 32 min. of alone time....which means I will be in a much better mood...I feel bad because my Macee girl is sick but....32 min. of alone time with a loud radio (DCB or country music..not sure yet) will be priceless...
4. I lost 18 pounds in the last 5 weeks, long story but....I look good in this shirt...damn!
5. I like how good I smell. :)
So anyhow, Hope you have a great Friday. All silliness aside, please pray for Macee. Colds are not a nice thing for her little scared lungs....All prayers would be great. Thanks, Have a good one. Adios!

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Is it your own natural smell, Ralph, or Body Shop? :o)

10:22 AM  
Blogger middle aged blogger said...

Hey

Middle Aged Blogger (can you figure out who I am?) prays for your Macee and wonders, too, about your smell!!!!!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Glad to hear you're on the upswing. Break out the speedo thnog on the weight loss!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home