Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Michael

Last night I get to meet this person named Michael...I fell in love instantly. He is dark, very handsome and had a great fro going...beautiful eyes...okay. So he is an 8 month old....sooo sweet. I actually felt like I could just keep him...did I say he was a sweetie?
He came with some friends of ours to Gathering last night. Anyhow, he made my day. He was so lovey dovey...
I don't often wish I was able to have more kids. I always feel very content that the Lord blessed us with Macee, but last night, I really wanted to adopt a cute little baby boy with a fro...anyhow. Great things come in small packages, and last night his little smile could have saved the world.
Well, it saved my world anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

He is brown sugar, isn't he?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home