Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Good Morning...

So I finally got to bed before midnight last night and it felt great to have a good nights sleep. Today is library day. Macee loves going to the library. We go to story time, then look at books and play in the castle etc.
We have gathering tonight. I am looking forward to it. I miss my pals and feel the need to see everyone. They are part of my family.
I had/have planned to work on my kitchen this summer. I started stripping the really ugly wall paper, it is so much work, and does not like to come off. I am using the fabric softener and vinegar idea to remove the paper. Anyone have any other great ideas?
In my family, did you know that white butterflies are a sign that someone who has gone before you is thinking about you.? I see one every morning flying outside of my big bay window. I think that is so cool. I know a little weird but cool.
Played mad-libs last night. It was so hilarious at one point. I laughed so hard.
Anyhow, nothing profound in my mind today. Just random morning thoughts. I hear little feet coming down the steps....she is so cute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home