Wednesday, July 13, 2005

List form today...with some stories

Have had a few very busy weeks. Things have been good. We went to the lake with Chris's family. We had a great time. The weather is hot today....and I cannot believe that we will be in school sooner than I think....so here are the top fun things that have been going on in "Dilworld"...
-going to the lake with Chris's family...great weather, fun times with mom dilbone, and other fam, great laying out, read a wonderful book...called "Flabbergasted by Jay Blackston", and a surprise early 30 birthday party at the lake. Chris's mom and sister went out of their way to celebrate me...which is unusual in it's self...Chris's mom wrote me a beautiful letter, and his mom and sister combined a scrapbook of old pictures of me titled "This is your life'...you know me...I sobbed. Mom dilbone got me an amazing quilt on it, which has my favorite verse on it..Phil 4:8...which is a great reminder for me right now...i love it and felt so blessed.
-had our neighbors over and really enjoyed time with them and the Weiss-meisters...
-had a cold sore and zapped it with meds and was gone in a day...if you know me you know that that is a big deal..:)
-time at home with my daughter, laughing and cuddling, loving her pretty little face....
-went to my dads to celebrate my step moms 50th birthday...was a great time hanging out with my sweet Zayya and Essie...Macee had a great time with her buddy. Was able to help out my dad with some house stuff, got lost on the way home from St. Paris, went an hour out of our way, got home at 1:30 a.m....
-that is when the Cole"ster" got sprayed in the face by a skunk, started convulsing at the mouth, shaking and spewing gallons of dog saliva all over the breeze way, then dragging him out to the barn, dumping an entire bottle of tomato juice on him, hosing him down, then getting soaked by him shaking, imagine me with the Dilhead (Chris), me, yelling at him and Cole, as we are wrestling the dog because he hates the water....it was funny...but now I this shiny beautiful black lab that still smells like a skunk...he is now known as "Dilskunk"...
-went to a buddy's house to look at her wedding pictures. Had a great time laughing and had wonderful brownies. I had fun, thanks girls, I needed that!
-have grown my fingernails out, and have them painted...not a big deal to anyone but me, but it is one of those things that look nice.
-found out that my Aunt has leukemia, not sure what the course of treatment will be yet...but please pray for her, her name is Amy, and our family has just about had enough...everyone is doing good though and are standing together to get through all of this.
-i love my dad, and miss my sister. Wish she could move here...
-e.s. you really know how to stir the kettle...
-Dani, I hope you are having fun today...:)
-looking forward to running around with my hubby and Macee today.
Better go...anyhow...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Recipe for skunk stink remover:
1 quart of peroxide
1 Tb dish detergent
1 Tb baking soda

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home