Sunday, July 17, 2005

hmmmm...

I couldn't find a nice title...
I like my trees...the one closest to the road. If it could talk it would have many stories to tell...
I like the jeans I have on. They are so comfortable.
Macee told me I need to shave my legs because they were tickling her legs, and that it looked like Daddy's face before he shaves...I had actually just shaved the day before...but I got cold and my legs hairs grew.
This has been the worlds longest week and weekend....we have gotten to bed a like 1:30 or so everyday this week.
We had family pictures Friday night. All like 25 of us. I think they will turn out great. Especially if I am in them:)...The photographer took some really cute ones of the kiddos...I cannot wait to see them. The cool thing is that the Lord kept the rain away just so that all 25 of us could get our picture taken together. Then when the large group picture was done, the rains came down. We moved the pictures into the barn where there was a back drop...all pictures where done on wagons that my grandfather had worked on etc. Then as the photographer was getting ready to leave, he saw Zay and Macee eating popsicles, without their shirts on sitting on the steps, heads back, laughing....so sweeet....so he started snapping pictures. I cannot wait to see them.
One thing I kept thinking is that the last time we had those pictures taken my mom was alive, now folks are going to take these pictures home and replace the old one with the new one. Oddly enough that bothered me. Just inside.
So on a different note; Anyone interested in ordering candles let me know. I can send you the information/order form via email. I hate to ask for any takers, but I need to start peddling these things.
David Crowder has a new cd coming out. I cannot wait. It will be great.
I hate to write this, but there is one activity in my life that I love to do. NO I am not talking about sex, but when it's a good one, it makes you feel like a million bucks.
I like Italian food. Garlic, and asiago cheese, bread, and spices, balsalmic stuff.....man I need a visit to jersey girl..
Chris, my dear hubby is so hot. I like him.
My daughter was dressed in light yellow and dark yellow today. Mary call her 'a stick o' buttah"
I love Mary. She makes me smile. Her wisp makes me laugh too not to mention that Lars is a great stripper. Happy Birthday Erica.
Danielle makes great cake. She is the baker, I am the candle stick maker. We are trying to decide who could be the butcher....
I am so ADD, it scares me.
Pray for my sister.
I talked to my Aunt Barb (Rachel's mom) she is doing good. She said she is making it one day at a time. I love her. Pray for her.
Well I think I am going to go and sit on the porch. Today I saw the Lord. I love him too.

1 Comments:

Blogger middle aged blogger said...

You better watch out - you say butcher and I think horror film!!! :) ick ick ick! :)

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home